We follow BABICM competencies for brain injury case management to provide a bespoke, quality and cost effective service.
- Assessment and reassessment of need for care, therapy and support or information
- Planning effective programs of support and therapy in conjunction with the client’s short and long term goals
- Coordination of services provided through statutory, charitable or private sectors
- Signposting, supporting the client and their family to access information and support services
- Communication to ensure the client understands and is informed of the process involved in their total care, from a medical and legal perspective
- Acting as an advocate for the client